At Exness, transparency is at the core of everything we do. We choose to display the strategy provider’s real name so investors can be sure that real traders are trading for them, not robots.
Articles in this section
- Why is my real name displayed on my strategy?
- What is Social Trading?
- What can a strategy provider trade on?
- How does copying work?
- What kind of information on a strategy can I find in the app?
- What’s Social Trading and how do I get started?
- What are the main benefits of Social Trading?
- Are there any drawbacks?
- Will all account types be available for Social Trading?
- What do I need to do to open a Social Trading strategy provider account?