At Exness, transparency is at the core of everything we do. We choose to display the strategy provider’s real name so investors can be sure that real traders are trading for them, not robots.
Articles in this section
- How can I check the status of my strategy?
- Why is my real name displayed on my strategy?
- What is the maximum number of strategies allowed at once by a Strategy Provider?
- Does profit sharing and commission work together?
- How can I get partnership commission from investors?
- Are there any drawbacks to being a strategy provider?