In order to use Social Trading, an investor must completely verify their Proof of Identity (POI), Proof of Residence (POR) and Economic Profile documents.
Here’s how to do that:
- Log in to the Social Trading app.
- Navigate to the Wallet tab.
- Tap on your account icon, and check the status of your verification under Account.
- Tap Continue to follow the remaining steps.
- You will be asked to verify your identity first, if you haven’t already verified it.
- Complete the details, upload your POI, then tap Next.
- You will then be asked to verify your residence.
- Complete the details, upload your POR, and complete the process.
- You will be asked to verify your Economic Profile documents to complete the process.
We recommend that you read more about verifying your profile if you would like to know more.