The Reward Wallet is a non-trading account that mirrors your Partner Personal Area’s (PA) Reward Account, used to track and manage partner rewards. Both investors and strategy providers can be partners, while the Social Trading app can be used to manage this Reward Wallet.
The Reward Wallet can only be seen in the Social Trading app and your Partner Personal Area if you have successfully referred a client to Exness with your partner link.
In the case a strategy provider is also a partner for an investor, the strategy provider earns commission for both copying the strategy and for their partnership as well. Commission for for copying the strategy is credited to Strategy account, commission for partnership is credited to Reward Wallet
Managing your Reward Account
For iOS users: it is possible to transfer partnership commission from your Reward Wallet to your Social Trading Wallet.
- Open the Social Trading App, and navigate to the Wallet area.
- Your Reward Wallet (if shown) will update and sync with your Partner Personal Area’s Account Balance for you.
- Next, tap Wallet Transfer in Social Trading.
- Choose the amount to transfer.
- The rest is done automatically behind the scenes and your Social Trading Wallet will now reflect an additional amount that you transferred.
For all users: it is possible to withdraw commission from your Reward Wallet using Partner Personal Area (in the Social Trading App this is not possible at the moment).
For more information on becoming a partner, please follow this link.