The Reward Wallet is a non-trading account that mirrors your Partner Personal Area’s (PA) Reward Account, used to track and manage partner rewards. Both investors and strategy providers can be partners, while the Social Trading app can be used to manage this Reward Wallet.
The Reward Wallet can only be seen in the Social Trading app and your Partner Personal Area if you have successfully referred a client to Exness with your partner link.
In the case a strategy provider is also a partner for an investor, the strategy provider earns commission for both copying the strategy and for their partnership as well. Commission for for copying the strategy is credited to Strategy account, commission for partnership is credited to Reward Wallet
Managing your Reward Account
In order to transfer from Social Trading with your mobile, it’s advised that you have the Exness Trader app installed.
- Open the Social Trading app, and navigate to the Wallet area.
- Your Reward Wallet (if shown) will update and sync with your Partner Personal Area’s Account Balance.
- Next, tap Wallet Transfer in Social Trading.
- Social Trading will now redirect you to log into your Exness account with Exness Trader, or prompt you to download and install Exness Trader.
- Select your partner account from the list of trading accounts.
- From here you can request a withdrawal or internal transfer to your partner account from your Reward Wallet.
For more information on becoming a partner, please follow this link.