As an Investor, once you have downloaded the Exness Investor application, completed profile verification, and made a deposit, it is time to learn how to make an investment in a fund.
- First, you will need to browse for a fund. You can do it using a link or code provided by the Portfolio Manager.
- Request to join the fund.
- The system checks if your account is fully verified and then passes this request to the Portfolio Manager for approval.
- Once approved, the fund becomes available for investing.
- To start, fill in the amount (in USD) you would like to invest. The amount you can invest is based on what is available in your wallet and the minimum investment limits set by the Portfolio Manager. If you do not have sufficient funds, top up your wallet. After entering the amount, tap Open new investment.
Please note that based on the allocation type of the fund, closing an investment can take a few minutes in the case of lot allocation type or up to 36 hours in the case of equity allocation type; this is important to remember before you open a new investment.
- You will see the message ‘Your investment was opened successfully’ and all trades on the selected fund will be copied onto your investment using the copying coefficient and current market prices.
- If the market is closed, the trades will be copied with the last market price.
- If it is 3 hours before market opening, the ‘start investing’ option is unavailable. You will need to try after the market re-opens.
- On the off chance that there are no quotes available, you will see an error message and an option to Cancel or Try again.