As an Investor, once you have downloaded the Exness Investor application, completed profile verification, and made a deposit, it is time to learn how to make an investment in a fund. We recommend reading our starter’s guide for Investors before making an investment.
An Investor can make an investment either by using the Exness Investor app, or logging into your Exness PA, opening the top menu and clicking Exness Investor.
To open an investment:
- You will need to browse for a fund using a link or code provided by the Portfolio Manager.
- With the fund code/link, open the Funds tab in Exness Investor, tap the + icon and enter the fund code. With Exness Investor for the web, open the Funds tab, click Add new fund and then enter the fund code.
- Tap or click Send join request to request to join the fund.
- A check is made for whether your account is fully verified before this request is passed along to the PM for approval.
- Once a fund join request is approved by the PM, the fund becomes available for investing.
- Open the fund and click Invest, and enter the amount (in USD) you would like to invest. The amount you can invest is based on what is available in your wallet, the minimum investment limits set by the PM, as well as the allocation type of the fund. If you do not have sufficient funds, you may be prompted to top up your wallet.
Please note that based on the allocation type of the fund, closing an investment can take a few minutes in the case of lot allocation type or up to 36 hours in the case of equity allocation type; this is important to remember before you open a new investment.
- A review of your intended investment is shown, including performance fee, allocation type, and investment amount; tap or click Confirm to continue.
- A success message will confirm your investment has been created. Depending on your allocation type, the following will happen.
- Lot allocation type: all trades on the selected fund will be copied onto your investment using the copying coefficient
- Equity allocation type: all trades on the selected fund will be allocated to your investment by equity share.