You only pay commission when the strategy you’ve invested in returns a profit. Check this article to see how the commission is calculated.
Articles in this section
- What’s a social trading strategy?
- How do I find a strategy that’s right for me?
- How do I make an investment?
- How can I stop copying a particular strategy?
- How does copying work and how is the copy ratio calculated?
- Can I copy more than one strategy at the same time?
- If I am copying multiple strategies, are they considered to be separate investments?
- Can a strategy affect the account balance of another strategy I’ve copied?
- Can I close a specific order that was copied from one of the strategies I invested in?
- How is commission calculated?