Yes. Copying a new strategy has zero impact on the strategy you’ve already subscribed to. This is because the amount you invest in each strategy will be deposited in separate accounts.
Articles in this section
- What’s a social trading strategy?
- How do I find a strategy that’s right for me?
- How do I make an investment?
- How can I stop copying a particular strategy?
- How does copying work and how is the copy ratio calculated?
- Can I copy more than one strategy at the same time?
- If I am copying multiple strategies, are they considered to be separate investments?
- Can a strategy affect the account balance of another strategy I’ve copied?
- Can I close a specific order that was copied from one of the strategies I invested in?
- How is commission calculated?