Once you have downloaded Exness Investor, your next step to begin investing is to make a deposit. This can be done using the Exness Investor app or on any desktop device by logging into your Exness PA and opening Exness Investor.
Exness Investor features, including deposits into the investment wallet, become available in the PA when an Investor opens a fund link at least once; they will not appear without a fund link.
With the Exness Investor app
- Log into your Exness Investor application and tap on the Profile tab.
- Tap Deposit.
- Choose your preferred method from the list of payment systems available, then follow the prompts to complete your deposit.
Once you have made a deposit into your wallet, you can use this money to invest in available funds.
From the Exness Personal Area
The features of Exness Investor can be accessed from your Exness PA, including the investment wallet which makes it possible to fund investments without the use of the Exness Investor app. Exness Investor is only available in a PA once a fund link has been activated; the feature will not be shown until then. If the fund link is opened with a mobile device, it will open the Exness Investor app (or a link to download it).
To deposit from your Exness Personal Area
- Follow the link to log in to your Personal Area (PA).
- Click on the feature menu button located at the top of the PA, and select Exness Investor.
- Select Investment wallet.
- Open the Deposit tab and select a payment system to deposit with, and follow the on-screen instructions. Please note that you must have a fully verified Exness account to deposit in most cases.
When the investment wallet is used
When you click the Invest button in a fund, you will be able to input how much you would like to invest into the fund with your investment wallet. If there is not enough in the investment wallet to invest, you will be prompted to top up.