Once you have opened an investment, it is a good idea to monitor it to see how the investment is performing.
Monitor your investments
- Tap on the Portfolio icon in your Exness Investor app.
- Under Investments you will see your investments categorised under Active and History tabs.
- Click on an investment to see the following details:
- Investment specifics (for example, investment ID, investment start date, status of the investment, etc)
- Fund specifics (for example, Fund ID, Fund name, etc)
- Current investment equity
- Net Return on the investment
- Financial result of the investment which is the total profit gained throughout the entirety of the investment period
- Profit on all the orders copied in the investment
- Copy Dividends earned
- Current copying coefficient
- Details of the orders copied
How to close an investment
- Tap the Portfolio tab to bring up Investments.
- Tap on the Active tab to see a list of all active investments.
- Choose the investment you would like to close and tap Send Stop Request.
- The Portfolio Manager will receive the details of your request and can choose to accept the request. On doing so the investment will be stopped immediately.
- If there is no action taken within 36 hours after the stop request is sent, the system will automatically close the investment.
Note: The prices at the time the stop request is sent will differ from the prices at the exact time when the investment is stopped. For details on what prices an investment is closed at, read our article here.