As a Portfolio Manager, you can set up the following details which will be displayed to Investors on the Exness Investor application:
How to set up your profile
To set up your profile as a PM:
- Go to your Personal Area > Portfolio Management tab.
- Your name will be displayed as per your KYC documents and cannot be edited. Click Edit below your name to enter a short bio.
- Click on the photo to upload your profile photo.
These details will be displayed on the Exness Investor app along with your country and the duration of your trading with Exness.
Here are a few rules to keep in mind when entering these details:
- Use your real photo. Using downloaded images from the internet is not permitted.
- Use appropriate content for your biography. You can write about your trading style, your experience and your objectives.
- Do not make misleading statements about your trading experience or the performance of your strategy.
- Do not or present yourself as an employee or representative of Exness or state that your activities and actions are endorsed by Exness.