As a Portfolio Manager, you can set up the following details which will be displayed to Investors on the Exness Investor application:
How to set up your profile
To set up your profile as a Portfolio Manager:
- Go to your Personal Area > Portfolio Management tab.
- Your name will be shown exactly as shown in your account verification documents and cannot be edited. You can enter in a short bio by clicking Edit below your name.
- Click on the photo to upload your profile photo.
These details will be displayed on the Exness Investor app along with your country and the duration of your trading with Exness.
Please keep these in mind when entering in your details:
- Use your real photo; downloaded images from the internet are not permitted.
- Use appropriate content for your biography. We recommend sharing a bit about your trading style, experience, or objectives.
- Do not make misleading statements about your trading experience, or the performance of your strategy.
- Do not or present yourself as an employee or representative of Exness or state that your activities and actions are endorsed by Exness.