There are some requirements for initial strategy visibility on the app.
Please find them below:
- Minimum deposit: The minimum deposit is USD 500 for Social Standard accounts and USD 2 000 for Social Pro.
- KYC: Strategy Provider should fulfill all KYC requirements, which means providing a verified Proof of Identity, Proof of Residence and complete Economic Profile.
- Last activity: The last trading activity on the account should have been within the last 7 days (including weekends).
- Minimum trades: The account should have at least 10 closed trades.
- Strategy lifetime: The first order opened on the strategy should be at least 30 days before.
If all above mentioned requirements are fulfilled, strategy will be visible in the Social trading App ratings. To read all about being a strategy provider, check out our article here.
It’s very important to note that strategies that experience a stop out are no longer displayed under any categories or in the list of All Strategies on Social Trading; they are only available by direct link.
Please note that there a few preset filters which are:
- Return: The Return on this account should be greater than 0%.
- Risk score: The Risk Score should not exceed 8.
Users can click on Filters and change these values to view other strategies as per their liking.