As a strategy provider, there are some requirements for strategy visibility on the app. Please find them below:
- Minimum deposit: If you have created a Social Standard account, the minimum deposit is USD 500 and for Social Pro, it is USD 2000.
- KYC: You should fulfill all KYC requirements (including Economic profile).
- Last activity: The last trading activity on the account should have been within the last 7 days (including weekends).
- Minimum trades: The account should have at least 10 closed trades.
- Strategy lifetime: The first order opened on the strategy should be at least 30 days before.
If all the above-mentioned requirements are fulfilled, the strategy will be visible in the Social trading App ratings. To read all about being a strategy provider, check out our article here.
Please note that there a few preset filters which are:
- Return: The Return on this account should be greater than 0%.
- Risk score: The Risk Score should not exceed 8.
Users can click on Filters and change these values to view other strategies as per their liking.