In order to ensure your strategy is visible on the Social trading app, you need to make sure it has met the below mentioned requirements:
- Minimum deposit: If you have created a Social Standard account, the minimum deposit is USD 500 and for Social Pro it is USD 2000.
As long as the minimum deposit requirement is fulfilled, the strategy will be available for copying via direct link unless frozen.
- KYC : You should fulfill all KYC requirements (including Economic profile).
- Last activity : The last trading activity on the account should have been within the last 7 days (including weekends).
- Minimum trades : The account should have at least 10 closed trades.
- Strategy lifetime : The first order opened on the strategy should be at least 7 days before.
If all above mentioned requirements are fulfilled, strategy will be visible in the Social trading App ratings.
Please note that there a few preset filters which are:
- Growth : The growth on this account should be greater than 0%.
- Risk score: The Risk Score should not exceed 8.
Users can click on Filters and change these values to view other strategies as per their liking.