As a strategy provider, you’ll have the opportunity to present your strategies to attract investors but there are some guidelines to be aware of.
Some customisable elements include:
- The strategy’s name
- The strategy’s description
- The profile picture
- Strategy provider biography
- News feed posts
To avoid abuse of this feature, we have set out guidelines to consider; these are important to follow to prevent moderation of your content.
Strategy and Strategy Provider Descriptions
The Company reserves the right to reject and/or block the visibility of a proposed and/or existing Strategy for any reason including (but not limited to) the below:
- The provided description of the Strategy is not in accordance with the provisions of the Agreement and/or any other regulation of the Company and/or it contains illegal and/or unethical references and/or does not make sense and/or lacks consistency and/or provides misleading information;
- The selected name for a Strategy is misleading and/or insulting and/or contains racist or religious references and/or refers to illegal actions, and/or does not respect certain morality or ethical standards;
- The selected picture connected to a Strategy presents a minor (child) and/or is inappropriate and/or is misleading and/or insulting of a race and/or any religion and/or refers to illegal actions, and/or does not respect certain morality standards and/or is unethical;
News Feed Moderation
Content of traders will have to be monitored by internal employees of Exness and banned for the following reasons:
- making statements as to your eligibility to provide investment advice, portfolio management and/or any other services and/or activity which may require a license, registration and/or notification in your state of residency and/or in the residency states of our users - do not give investment advice or recommendation;
- making statements that Exness and/or its affiliates endorse, maintain any control and/or guarantee the accuracy and/or completeness of the Content published, posted or shared by you with other users;
- making statements that are abusive, defamatory, harassing, and/or insulting statements to Exness, its affiliates, employees, shareholders and/or any of its associates and/or other users or otherwise;
- making statements that advertise or promote any other online entities and/or you and/or any services;
- making statements that contain sexually explicit and/or any grossly offensive content, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity or that is hateful, threatening or pornographic; incites violence or that contain nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence;
- sending or otherwise posting unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam)
- collecting users' content or information, or otherwise accessing Exness websites and/or Services, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers);
- engaging in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Exness websites and/or using our Services;
- uploading viruses or other malicious code;
- soliciting personal information and/or login information or access an account belonging to someone else;
- using Exness websites and/or Services to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- doing anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of Exness, such as a denial of service attack and/or facilitate or encourage any violations of these rules.
- making misleading and/or absolute and/or untrue statements about the performance of a strategy and/or guarantee the performance of the strategy;
- introducing or presenting yourself as an employee or representative of Exness, stating that your activities and actions are endorsed by Exness;
All Content relating to the above (including any unsubstantiated performance claims) may be removed from any of our websites and applications. If you violate the above we retain the right to terminate your account and/or terminate or restrict your access to all or any Services and, if relevant, refund any money in your account.
We also reserve the right to ban a user in case of constant violation of the rules described in the client agreement.