Please find the list below:
- Risk Score: The risk score reflects the level of risk taken. The higher the score, the greater the risk and chance of making money, or losing money more rapidly.
- Commission: This shows the amount of commission paid by investors to strategy providers when an investment returns a profit. This can range from 0-50%.
- Return: This charts the Return seen in a specific strategy. The daily statistics calculate the change in equity from the beginning of the month until the end of the month, offsetting any deposits and withdrawals.
- Investors: This parameter indicates the number of investors copying the strategy at present.
- Leverage: A ratio of the strategy provider’s own funds to borrowed funds, which are invested in a strategy. Higher leverage means increased exposure to the markets due to an increase in contract size. Leverage does not impact the Risk Score, however.
- Equity: This is the total amount of funds available in the strategy account. Clicking on the parameter will take you to the equity chart under the Statistics tab.