Sharing a strategy with investors online is a great way to potentially attract more attention to it. If you would like to find out how, follow these steps to find and share a strategy with a direct link.
To find your strategy’s link:
- Visit the Social Trading website.
- Browse strategies, keeping an eye out for your own; select it when found.
- The URL shown is your strategy’s direct URL.
We recommend bookmarking your strategy, as it becomes much easier to access.
When you share a strategy’s direct URL with an investor, this is what happens:
- An investor clicks the link, opening the strategy on the Social Trading website.
- The strategy presents an opportunity to Start Copying.
- When selected, one of two things will happen depending on the investor.
If the investor does not have the Social Trading App:
- They will be redirected to their app store, depending on the mobile device used.
- They can download and install the app at this stage.
- When they start the Social Trading app, they will be taken to the strategy.
- If the strategy is not shown, use the direct link again and it will open in the Social Trading app.
If the investor already has the Social Trading App installed:
- They will be redirected to the Social Trading app.
- If the app is not opened, find your browser settings for 'where to open web-links' and choose "Open in Social Trading". If your browser doesn't have this setting. copy the direct link and paste it to the address line of your browser - the Social Trading App will now open the strategy.
Now you can share the strategy’s direct URL with ease.