Once you have opened an investment under a strategy of your choice, it is a good idea to monitor it to see how the investment is performing.
To monitor your investments:
- Tap on the Portfolio icon in your Social Trading app.
- Under Copying, you will see a list of the strategies you are copying and their performance.
- Click on an investment to see details of its performance.
- On scrolling down, you will be able to set up or edit the Stop Loss and Take Profit parameters for the investment.
If you wish to close an investment, follow these steps:
- Tap Stop Copying on the chosen investment.
- Click Stop Copying again on the prompt displayed, to confirm.
- You will see an on-screen notification to confirm the closure of the investment.
For more details on what prices an investment is closed at, read our article here.