No. When you copy a specific strategy, all trading activity is automatically copied from the strategy provider’s account to yours.
Articles in this section
- When is a strategy considered frozen in the application?
- What’s a social trading strategy?
- How do I find a strategy that’s right for me?
- How do I make an investment?
- How can I stop copying a particular strategy?
- How does copying work and how is the copy ratio calculated?
- Can I copy more than one strategy at the same time?
- If I am copying multiple strategies, are they considered to be separate investments?
- Can a strategy affect the account balance of another strategy I’ve copied?
- Can I close a specific order that was copied from one of the strategies I invested in?