A trading period is a set amount of time between commission payments (usually 1 month duration). Trading periods end on the last Friday of the month, which is when a new trading period begins.
Articles in this section
- Why is my real name displayed on my strategy?
- What’s Social Trading and how do I get started?
- What are the main benefits of Social Trading?
- Are there any drawbacks?
- Will all account types be available for Social Trading?
- What do I need to do to open a Social Trading strategy provider account?
- What is a trading period and how is it calculated?
- How can I get partnership commission from clients copying my strategies in the Social Trading app?