As an investor, it is only possible to withdraw your funds to a payment system available to you. However as a strategy provider, it is possible to transfer funds from a Social Trading account to an Exness trading account.
Simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your Exness Personal Area.
- Navigate to the Social Trading tab.
- Click the gear icon on the Social Trading strategy you wish to transfer from and select Withdraw Money.
- Select the Internal Transfer option presented.
- With the “Between Your Accounts” tab open, enter the required information:
a. From: the Social Trading account is pre-defined (but can be changed).
b. To: the Exness trading account you wish to transfer to.
c. Total (USD): the amount, in USD, you wish to transfer from your Social Trading account to your Exness trading account.
Click Transfer to confirm this information.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transfer action.
By taking these steps, you can transfer funds from your Social Trading account to your Exness trading account.
Follow the link to learn more about transactions with Exness.