Once you have downloaded the Social Trading application and read our investors’ guide, you will be eager to start copying your preferred strategy provider’s strategy.
Before you begin, read the steps in this checklist to better understand the copying process:
- Complete your account verification. Although it is possible for you to start copying without complete account verification, failing to do so will result in your account being restricted for copying within a short period of time. To avoid this, complete your account verification before you get started.
- Only strategies that fulfill the set requirements are visible on the application. Read more about the requirements for strategy visibility on the application.
Note: The overall total equity limit of a strategy and all investments in it is USD 200 000. The amount you may be able to invest in a strategy depends on how much of this limit has already been utilized.
- Once you start copying, it is recommended that you monitor how the investment is performing. You can also manually stop copying if you wish to do so.
Note: It is possible to stop copying a strategy provider, however, it is not possible to close a specific order that is copied from the strategy provider. Once you stop copying, all orders copied will be closed at current market prices.
- It is possible to copy several strategies at the same time, these will be considered separate investments. It is also possible to copy the same strategy more than once.
- Multiple investments do not affect each other in any way. Each has their own copy coefficient which is used to calculate the commission payable to the strategy provider.
- You can start/stop copying trades even when the market is closed. You can read more information about this here.
- If the strategy provider’s trades are closed due to stop-out, the investments copying the strategy will be closed automatically within 7 days. This is done in order to make sure that the true investors of the strategy are reflected on the application at all times.
Note: If there is any negative balance on your investment account due to the strategy provider’s account being stopped out, it will be compensated and set to 0 automatically.
- Commission is to be paid only when the copying is profitable. You may read more about this here.
Investing is risky. A strategy provider’s past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Exness assumes no liability for any losses resulting from investment activities, the validity or reliability of the content or forecasts in the “About” section.