The commission rate can vary per strategy while the rates available are between 0% to 50% in increments of 5. This rate is used to calculate the commission payout to strategy providers at the end of trading period, when their investors make profit from copied strategies.
Can a strategy’s commission rate change?
Yes, the strategy provider has the ability to change the strategy’s commission rate.
The change only affects new investments so investors already copying the strategy will continue to have the commission rate that was active before.
Here’s how to change a strategy’s commission rate:
- Log in to your Personal Area.
- Select Social Trading from the left-hand menu.
- Find the strategy and click the 3-dot icon.
- Select Change commission rate, then choose a new rate from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save Changes to finalize.
The strategy’s commission rate will then update and all new investments will be at that chosen commission rate.