When you use the Exness Social Trading platform you’ll discover a wide range of trading strategies created by experienced traders. All you need to do is search for a strategy that works for you, decide how much you want to invest and watch as the positions opened on the Strategy Provider’s account are copied on yours.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for strategy visibility in the app ?
- When is a strategy considered frozen in the application?
- What’s a social trading strategy?
- How do I find a strategy that’s right for me?
- How do I make an investment?
- How can I stop copying a particular strategy?
- How does copying work and how is the copy ratio calculated?
- Can I copy more than one strategy at the same time?
- If I am copying multiple strategies, are they considered to be separate investments?
- Can a strategy affect the account balance of another strategy I’ve copied?