First of all, as a strategy provider, you need to register a Personal Area on the Exness website with an email address and phone number. Once that is done, click on the Social trading tab and follow these steps:
- Click on Create new strategy and set up strategy name, password and description.
- Choose an account type: Social Standard or Social Pro as per your minimum deposit preference.
- Set the Commission% and your preferable leverage. Your account currency is set as USD.
- You will now be given an account number and server details for your account. These credentials are to be used while logging in to trading platforms.
- Make a deposit using a wide range of payment options and you are good to go.
If you are facing any difficulty with finding your strategy on the Social Trading application, please check out this article.