Note: Strategies created will use MT4-based trading accounts, so will require a trading terminal that supports MT4 to trade. We recommend following the link for more information about MT4 or clicking this link to download MT4.
Once you have access to a Personal Area, log in and click on the Social trading tab from the main menu, and then follow these steps:
- Click on Create a new strategy and set up strategy name, password and description.
- Choose an account type: Social Standard or Social Pro as per your minimum deposit preference.
- Set the commission rate and your preferable leverage; you are able to adjust commission and leverage again at a later stage. Your account currency is set as USD.
- You will now be given an account number and server details for your account. These credentials are to be used while logging in to MT4.
- Make a deposit using a wide range of payment options and you are good to go.
Watch this video for a walkthrough of all the outlined steps: