On logging in to the Social Trading application, you will see strategies grouped into categories for your convenience. You can also view all strategies and use filters to find the strategies of your choice.
In this article, we are going to take you through those categories and filters so you can use them to your best advantage.
The categories as seen on the application are:
- Most Copied
- Return with moderate risk
- Best Return per month
- Best Return for 3 months
- Low commission
- New strategies
Other than this you can also use the Filter function to filter strategies based on various parameters.
Here is a short guide on the available options:
- This is not a separate filter but investors can choose a time period to view each of the other filters in.
- For example, when choosing a Return filter, an investor can choose to view the selected return range in a time period of say 1 month or 6 months, etc.
||Strategy provider country
- Using this filter, investors can view strategies from countries of their choice.
- There is also an option to view only Swap free strategies.
||Trading style related parameters
- Using this filter an investor can choose one of predefined ranges of Return for viewing strategies or set the exact range as per his preference.
- Strategies will be displayed according to the Return calculated for the chosen period.
- Using this filter an investor can choose one of predefined ranges of Risk score for viewing strategies or set the exact range as per his preference.
- Strategies will be displayed according to the Risk score calculated for the chosen period.
||Number of investments
- Using this filter an investor can select a predefined range for viewing strategies with a certain number of copied investments, or set an exact range as per his preference.
That’s it. Happy copying!