Watch a quick video tutorial on how to open an investment, or read on below for detailed instructions:
- First you will need to select a strategy. You can browse through the categories displayed in the application, or use the Filter option to filter strategies to suit your preferences.
- Once that is done, tap on the selected strategy and hit Open an investment.
- Fill in the amount (in USD) you would like to invest. Bear in mind that you can only invest based on the amount of funds you have in your wallet and the minimum investment limits set by the strategy provider. If you do not have sufficient funds, top up your wallet. If the minimum investment is too high, please select a different strategy.
- After entering the amount, tap Open new investment.
- You will see the message Your investment was opened successfully and all trades on the selected strategy will be copied onto your investment using the copying coefficient and current market prices.
- On the off chance that there are no quotes available, you will see an error message and an option to Cancel or Try again.