Note: Strategies created use MT4 trading accounts. Trading on these accounts needs to be performed using a trading terminal that supports the use of MT4 accounts. It is not possible to trade from the Social Trading application. We recommend following the link for more information about MT4 or clicking this link to download MT4.
Once you have access to a Personal Area, log in and click on the Social trading tab from the main menu, and then follow these steps:
- Click Join now to create a new Social Trading account.
- Click on Create a new strategy and set up strategy name, password and description.
- Choose an account type: Social Standard or Social Pro as per your minimum deposit preference.
- Set the commission rate and your preferable leverage; you are able to adjust commission and leverage again at a later stage. Your account currency is set as USD.
- You will now be given an account number and server details for your account. These credentials are to be used while logging in to MT4.
- Make a deposit using a wide range of payment options and you are good to go.
Watch this video for a walkthrough of all the outlined steps:
To know more, read about Social Trading accounts available.